Higher boost and more power require more fuel than the OEM fuel system can handle. The Fuel System Expansion Package for Arctic Cat M8000 provides enough fuel to maximize the horsepower potential of your kit. This kit includes auxiliary injectors and necessary hardware to utilize high-octane tunes for the most fun on the snow! Available in multiple configurations for your SideKick or Agility.
For the highest-performance enthusiast, the Fuel System Expansion Package for the Arctic Cat M8000 (SideKick or Agility) provides the necessary fuel to maximize the horsepower potential of your Arctic Cat M8000. It delivers consistent, reliable power, regardless of conditions, so you can have more fun, every weekend.
The OEM fuel system does not have the capacity to sufficiently fuel past 8 PSI, regardless of the octane. In order to safely surpass the 8 PSI mark, larger injectors are necessary.
This kit includes replacement "boost-port" injectors for your 2018+ Arctic Cat M8000 and required harness/components. Some high-boost configurations require additional parts.
Fit and Compatibility
- 2018+ Arctic Cat M8000 w/SideKick or Agility Turbo ✔
- Upgraded Airbox
- No: Airbox NOT Included
- This is the appropriate option for any model-year 2021 Agility upgrade. DO NOT select this option unless your kit is a 2021+ Arctic Cat Agility
- Yes: Airbox Included
- This is the appropriate option for any model-year 2018-2020 Agility or SideKick upgrade. DO NOT select this option if your kit is a model-year 2021 Agility as this kit is ready to accept injectors and fuel rail
- Control Box
- Select this option if:
- You don't want adjustability AND you have a model-year 2021 Agility for Arctic Cat kit
- Adjustable (Super Tuner or ST)
- Select this option if:
- You want adjustability
- REQUIRED for upgrading any model-year 2018-2020 SideKick or Agility
- On-board Display Screen (stats) w/buttons (adjustability)
- Extra length harness for dash mounting
Stats and Specs
- Includes high-flow injectors, fuel rail and wire harness
- NOTE: SideKick and 2020 Agility requires upgraded Fuel Control Box
- CLUTCHING NOT INCLUDED: Clutching purchased separately (REQUIRED to run higher boost, ie more power)
- ACTUATOR NOT INCLUDED: Black Actuator is purchased separately (REQUIRED to run higher boost, ie more power)
- Pump Gas (91-octane, non-ethanol) ⦸ Not Available
- Ethanol Gas (91-octane, 10-15% ethanol) ⦸ Not Available
- Mix (50% Av-Gas / 50% 91-Octane) ⦸ Not Available
- Av-Gas (100LL or higher octane) ✔
- Black actuator required for >8 PSI
- E85 - ⦸ Not Available
Click the link next to ANY upgrade to learn more or buy now
- While it's best to buy the intercooler when you buy the kit, our Agility Intercooler is available as an upgrade
- We STRONGLY suggest our BoonDocker High Energy ™ clutching.
- Base Kits: For low-boost, high-elevation only
- Premium Kits: suggested for all applications
Blue: 4-8 PSI (max 8.4), comes standard with kit
Black: 6-10 PSI (max 11.2), required for high-boost. Will increase throttle response and produces a more powerful seat-of-the-pants feeling
Double-Black: 8-12 PSI, not suggested for any application, will may demand more octane than Av-Gas
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I need to configure my kit for different scenarios?
The same kit, with just a few additional parts, can produce a wide range of results. Upgrades are purchased separately. Here are our standard minimum configurations:
- Intercooled or Non-Intercooled kit
- Adjustable or Non-adjustable control box
High Energy ™ Premium clutch kit
- Black Actuator
How long does it take to install?
A qualified technician should be able to install this product as follows:
- Injectors only: 2 hours
- Injectors and Fuel Controller: 3 hours
Can BoonDocker install this product?
Absolutely! We have a fully-staffed service department. We know our products best, and can go beyond a simple installation with our dyno tune-and-test service. Know that your vehicle is ready for the weekend. We also have a strong dealer network across the nation. Our premiere dealers have demonstrated the knowledge of our products and sell enough volume to be competent in both installation and service.
Where are the installation instructions?
The installation instructions are provided below. Please click on the image to download the PDF. We suggest you browse the instructions before you determine if you want to install this product yourself or if you want a dealer to install.
How do I get my tune(s) for my BoonDocker Control Box?
We provide tunes for download: downloads.boondocker.com
Does BoonDocker offer an ECU Re-flash option?
Yes, we offer ECU re-flash options. However, at this time, our re-flash(es) work in conjunction with our piggyback fuel controller
Why does BoonDocker use a piggyback fuel controller?
We utilize a piggyback-style fuel controller for several reasons. Primarily, to electronically control boost. BoonDocker is the ONLY kit on the market that uses active electronic boost control, meaning your sled will work, regardless of conditions.
How do I need to configure my clutching?
Please visit our Clutching page for this application
Can I install this product myself?
This product requires a moderate skill level to install. A mechanically inclined person can easily tackle this project. We suggest that you look at the instructions and determine if you need assistance from our service department or one of our dealers.
Are any specialty tools required?
You will need a secondary-clutch compression tool to install the clutch kit. Intercooled kits require cutting tools and a drill. Otherwise, simple hand tools are required.
Do you have an E85 tune
No, we don't produce E-85 tunes.
Is the Kit complete
The Fuel System Expansion Package is complete, other than clutching and actuator, with everything you need to have av-gas fun.
(click image for instructions)