High-performance, extended-life Gates G-Force Redline CVT Belt for 2020 Kawasaki, Teryx clutches!
At BoonDocker, we're all about performance. We personally run these belts on our own cars for several reasons:
- Maintain RPM's: Many non-OEM belts are made of a stiffer compound for extended life. This results in less clutch grip and less power to the ground. This simply isn't the case with the RedLine belt!
- Dyno-Proven Results: Maintains horsepower/torque to the ground as good or better than other belts on the market (even the OEM)
- Longer Belt Life: Even on our high-horsepower cars, we see significant improvements in belt life. We also observe lower belt temperatures.
Gates G-Force RedLine CVT Belts are the first of a new generation of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) belts. Gates’ innovative design results in better acceleration, higher top speeds, less speed ratio and energy loss in extreme off-road environments.
- Improved durability, crack- and wear-resistant means a longer-lasting, higher-performance power transmission belt for the most demanding applications
- Greater heat resistance and recovery, even under severe duty cycles
- Optimized, patented Ethylene Elastomeric (EE) compound maximizes axial stiffness enabling belts to run at higher continuous torques or loads
- Tested under extreme conditions in controlled environments as well as on race vehicles
Gates G-Force Redline Specs
The newest G-Force CVT belt developed from the most advanced materials. Extensively lab and field tested, Gates G-Force RedLine CVT belts are engineered to handle the wildest rides required for the dunes, deserts, mountains, and race-day.
- Built to withstand extreme friction, severe compressive force, and excessive heat created from high acceleration, frequent backshifting, and heavy loads.
- Delivers 75% greater dynamic axial stiffness on average, up to 50% lower speed losses and better recovery from temperatures up to 338°F (170°C) without power loss.
- Best within extreme off-road environments: better acceleration, higher top speed, less speed ratio & energy loss
- Greater heat resistance & recovery – even under severe duty cycles
- Extremely fatigue resistant
- Improved durability, crack & wear-resistance