The Dominator Turbo Upgrade System for Polaris XP Turbo is a complete kit that increases your RZR's power by +45 at the wheels! The Dominator Turbo System includes the everything you need to take advantage of pump-gas fun!
For the RZR XP Turbo enthusiast that demands the highest performance, the Dominator is a direct replacement turbocharger and ECU tuning package centered around affordability and run-ability. Don't let this easy-to-own turbo fool you; the Dominator unlocks +45 RWHP on pump gas or 210+ HP on Av-Gas (100LL).* This new bolt-on turbo fits just like your OEM turbo and is offered complete with ECU tuning to deliver custom, shop-like power while ensuring drivability, durability, and dependability. The Dominator provides the most horsepower per dollar on the market.
We guarantee that you won't find a better deal on power per dollar in a kit that's bolt-on with stock runability and reliability.
Stats and Specs
- Contains all required parts to operate your vehicle on pump gas and build +45 RWHP. The turbo-only option is just the turbo.
- Capable of producing >23 PSI
- Billet Wheel Construction
- Compressor Wheel
- Inducer- 41mm
- Exducer- 51mm
- Turbine Wheel
- Inducer- 45mm
- Exducer- 40.4mm
- Flows 30% more air than stock
- Better performance off the line and throughout the power curve
- No core required (keep your OEM turbo or sell it)
- Tested and proven with years of success
- Brand New BoonDocker Dominator turbo
- Charge and cold-air intake tubes w/fittings
- Clutch Kit
- Dynojet PV3 tuner
- Required fittings, hoses, clamps, and gaskets
Fit and Compatibility
- Pump Gas (91-octane, non-ethanol) (kit comes ready to run pump-gas power-level)
- Av-Gas (100LL or higher octane) (additional parts required for high-octane performance)
- E85 - Not Available
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to install?
A qualified technician should be able to install this product in approximately six hours.
Where are the installation instructions?
The installation instructions are provided below. Please click on the image to download the PDF.
How do I need to configure my adjustable weights?
Please refer to the user manual, which is outlined in the first few pages of the installation instructions.
Can I install this product myself?
This product is easy to install. A mechanically inclined person can easily tackle this project. We suggest that you look at the instructions and determine if you need assistance from one of our dealers.
Are any specialty tools required?
You will need a secondary-clutch compression tool to install the clutch kit. Otherwise, simple hand tools are required.
I already have some parts of this kit, can you take them out?
Absolutely! If you wish to take components out of this kit, start with the turbo-only option and then go back to the product page and add the charge tube, clutch kit and tuner.
Do you have an E85 tune
No, we don't produce E-85 tunes.
*Horsepower gains: On our dyno, a 2018 RZR Turbo S makes 150-155 hp at the wheels, stock. On the same dyno, with the Dominator and pump-gas tune loaded, we consistently see 197-205 rwhp. The high-octane tune comes in at over 210 rwhp. 2016 RZR XPT’s make about 15-20 less RWHP due to several mechanical constraints.