The Double Down Muffler boasts a dual tip, free-flowing design to provide the ultimate in performance and longevity. The lightweight stainless steel body produces a deep, pleasant tone with a clean and stylish look. Designed to fit behind the factory plastics to maintain a clean look, this is the perfect performance package.
The Double Down Muffler for Polaris RZR is engineered for a great sound quality and looks great! We with a MagnaFlow dual-outlet core for a deep, pleasing tone. We TIG weld 2.5" outlets for high-flow performance that lasts! The outlets accept our USFS approved spark arrestors (available as an option during purchase or available separately here).
Please read before you purchase or install this part.
This is a replacement muffler, intended to be used only as a replacement for the muffler in the Boondocker muffler downpipe assembly, and should not be installed without Boondocker catalytic converter downpipe, part number OUT-0092. Installing this replacement muffler without a catalytic converter, is illegal and goes against the Clean Air Act. In doing so you may be subjecting yourself and your customer to fines and other penalties. You can read more about the Clean Air Act at www.epa.gov
- MagnaFlow core: High quality, industry leading muffler core for an excellent tone and high-velocity flow
- No catalytic converter (the OEM muffler contains a restrictive catalytic converter)
- Dyno results show a 2-3 HP gain!
- Stainless steel, TIG welded construction
- 2.5" dual outlet design
- Bolt-on, no cutting, drilling, or welding
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Ships without spark arrestors unless you choose that option. Spark arrestors are USFS approved.
- Polaris RZR Pro XP 2020 and newer
- All Kits include:
- Muffler Assembly
- New fasteners for the exhaust inlet flange
- New gasket for exhaust inlet flange
- (4) Gold exhaust springs
- No Spark Arrestor:
- This package ships with the complete muffler assembly but no spark arrestors
- One Spark Arrestor:
- This package ships with the complete muffler assembly and one spark arrestors (you can remove the spark arrestor from your existing OEM muffler and use it on one side)
- Two Spark Arrestors
- This package ships with the complete muffler assembly and two spark arrestors
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to install?
A qualified technician should be able to install this product in approximately 30 minutes.
Can BoonDocker install this product?
Absolutely! We have a fully-staffed service department. We know our products best, and can go beyond a simple installation with our dyno tune-and-test service. Know that your vehicle is ready for the weekend. We also have a strong dealer network across the nation. Our premiere dealers have demonstrated the knowledge of our products and sell enough volume to be competent in both installation and service.
Can I install this product myself?
This product is easy to install. A mechanically inclined person can easily tackle this project.
Are any specialty tools required?
No specialty tools are required. We also suggest anti-seize for the fasteners.