The Double Down Muffler boasts a dual tip, free-flowing design to provide the ultimate in performance and longevity. The lightweight stainless steel body produces a deep, pleasant tone with a clean and stylish look. Designed to fit behind the factory plastics to maintain a clean look, this is the perfect performance package.
The Double Down Muffler for Polaris RZR is engineered for a great sound quality and looks great! We with a MagnaFlow dual-outlet core for a deep, pleasing tone. We TIG weld 2.5" outlets for high-flow performance that lasts! The outlets accept our USFS approved spark arrestors (available as an option during purchase or available separately here).
- MagnaFlow core: High quality, industry leading muffler core for an excellent tone and high-velocity flow
- No catalytic converter (the OEM muffler contains a restrictive catalytic converter)
- Dyno results show a 2-3 HP gain!
- Stainless steel, TIG welded construction
- 2.5" dual outlet design
- Bolt-on, no cutting, drilling, or welding
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Ships without spark arrestors unless you choose that option. Spark arrestors are USFS approved.
- 2016 and newer RZR XP-Turbo
- 2018 and newer RZR XP-Turbo-S
- All Kits include:
- Muffler Assembly
- New fasteners for the exhaust inlet flange
- New gasket for exhaust inlet flange
- (4) Gold exhaust springs
- No Spark Arrestor:
- This package ships with the complete muffler assembly but no spark arrestors
- One Spark Arrestor:
- This package ships with the complete muffler assembly and one spark arrestors (you can remove the spark arrestor from your existing OEM muffler and use it on one side)
- Two Spark Arrestors
- This package ships with the complete muffler assembly and two spark arrestors
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to install?
A qualified technician should be able to install this product in approximately 30 minutes.
Can BoonDocker install this product?
Absolutely! We have a fully-staffed service department. We know our products best, and can go beyond a simple installation with our dyno tune-and-test service. Know that your vehicle is ready for the weekend. We also have a strong dealer network across the nation. Our premiere dealers have demonstrated the knowledge of our products and sell enough volume to be competent in both installation and service.
Can I install this product myself?
This product is easy to install. A mechanically inclined person can easily tackle this project.
Are any specialty tools required?
No specialty tools are required. We also suggest anti-seize for the fasteners.