The Double Down Muffler boasts a dual tip, free-flowing design to provide the ultimate in performance and longevity. The lightweight stainless steel body produces a deep, pleasant tone with a clean and stylish look. Combined with your color choice of aluminum heat shield, this is the perfect performance package.
The Double Down Muffler for Polaris RZR is engineered for a great sound quality and looks great! We with a MagnaFlow dual-outlet core for a deep, pleasing tone. We TIG weld 2.5" outlets for high-flow performance that lasts! The outlets accept our USFS approved spark arrestors (available as an option during purchase or available separately here).
Looking for more customizability? We offer the cover in an assortment of powder coated colors (shop color options here). We also offer customizable vanity text for the muffler cover (shop here)
Please read before you purchase or install this part.
This muffler is intended to be used as a replacement for the 2014 RZR XP1000 only. This muffler should not be installed on a 2015-2022 RZR XP1000. Installing this replacement muffler on a 2015-2022 XP1000 will eliminate the catalytic converter located inside the stock muffler. Eliminating the catalytic converter is illegal and goes against the Clean Air Act. In doing so you may be subjecting yourself and your customer to fines and other penalties. You can read more about the Clean Air Act at www.epa.gov
- MagnaFlow core: High quality, industry leading muffler core for an excellent tone and high-velocity flow
- No catalytic converter (the OEM muffler contains a restrictive catalytic converter)
- Dyno results show a 2-3 HP gain!
- Stainless steel, TIG welded construction
- 2.5" dual outlet design
- Bolt-on, no cutting, drilling, or welding
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Ships with black powdercoated muffler cover (other color options available here)
- Ships with the "BoonDocker" text (other options available here)
- Ships without spark arrestors unless you choose that option. Spark arrestors are USFS approved.
- 2014 and newer RZR XP-1000
- 2018 and newer RZR RS-1
- Note: Does NOT fit factory turbo
- All Kits include:
- Muffler Assembly
- Powdercoated cover with hardware
- (4) Gold exhaust springs
- You will re-use your exhaust inlet fasteners and donut graphoil gasket
- No Spark Arrestor:
- This package ships with the complete muffler assembly and cover, but no spark arrestors
- One Spark Arrestor:
- This package ships with the complete muffler assembly and cover, and one spark arrestors (you can remove the spark arrestor from your existing OEM muffler and use it on one side)
- Two Spark Arrestors
- This package ships with the complete muffler assembly and cover, and two spark arrestors
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to install?
A qualified technician should be able to install this product in approximately 30 minutes.
Can BoonDocker install this product?
Absolutely! We have a fully-staffed service department. We know our products best, and can go beyond a simple installation with our dyno tune-and-test service. Know that your vehicle is ready for the weekend. We also have a strong dealer network across the nation. Our premiere dealers have demonstrated the knowledge of our products and sell enough volume to be competent in both installation and service.
Can I install this product myself?
This product is easy to install. A mechanically inclined person can easily tackle this project.
Are any specialty tools required?
No specialty tools are required. We suggest using some high-temp silicone behind the muffler cover to prevent rattles/buzzing. We also suggest anti-seize for the fasteners.