Fuel System Expansion Package for Ski-Doo Gen4 850 (Agility or SideKick)
Regular price $300.00
Unit price per
Higher boost and more power require more fuel than the OEM fuel system can handle. The Fuel System Expansion Package for Ski-Doo Gen4 850 provides enough fuel to maximize the horsepower potential of your kit. This kit includes larger injectors and necessary hardware to utilize high-octane tunes for the most fun on the snow! Available in multiple configurations for your SideKick or Agility.
For the highest-performance enthusiast, the Fuel System Expansion Package for the Ski-Doo Gen4 850 (non-factory-turbo) (SideKick or Agility) provides the necessary fuel to maximize the horsepower potential of your Ski-Doo Gen4 850. It delivers consistent, reliable power, regardless of conditions, so you can have more fun, every weekend.
The OEM fuel system does not have the capacity to sufficiently fuel past 8 PSI, regardless of the octane. In order to safely surpass the 8 PSI mark, larger injectors are necessary.
This kit includes replacement "boost-port" injectors for your Ski-Doo Gen4 850 and required harness/components. Some high-boost configurations require additional parts.
Fit and Compatibility
- 2017+ Ski-Doo Gen4 850 w/SideKick or Agility Turbo ✔
- 2020+ Ski-Doo Gen4 850 w/Factory Turbo ⦸ Not Available
- Turbo System Fit
- Agility: Fits BoonDocker Agility Turbo System
- Some variants include fuel controller (for replacement or adjustability)
- Upgraded Fuel Controller is not necessary or required on Agility
- SideKick: Fits BoonDocker SideKick Turbo System
- Includes required Fuel Controller
- Control Box
- Adjustable (Super Tuner or ST)
- On-board Display Screen (stats) w/buttons (adjustability)
- Extra length harness for dash mounting
- Non-Adjustable (SideKick 2.0)
- Non-adjustable (other than tune flashes)
- No screen or buttons
- Intended to mount under the hood
Stats and Specs
- Includes high-flow injectors and wire harness
- NOTE: SideKick requires upgraded Fuel Control Box (included in SideKick variants)
- CLUTCHING NOT INCLUDED: Clutching purchased separately (REQUIRED to run higher boost, ie more power)
- ACTUATOR NOT INCLUDED: Black Actuator is purchased separately (REQUIRED to run higher boost, ie more power)
- Pump Gas (91-octane, non-ethanol) ⦸ Not Available
- Ethanol Gas (91-octane, 10-15% ethanol) ⦸ Not Available
- Mix (50% Av-Gas / 50% 91-Octane) (standard kit configuration) ⦸ Not Available
- Av-Gas (100LL or higher octane) ✔
- Black actuator required for >8 PSI
- E85 - ⦸ Not Available
Click the link next to ANY upgrade to learn more or buy now
- Agility Intercooler:
- While it's best to buy the intercooler when you buy the kit, our Agility Intercooler is available as an upgrade
- We STRONGLY suggest our BoonDocker High Energy ™ clutching.
- Base Kits: For low-boost, high-elevation only
- Premium Kits: suggested for all applications
- Blue: 4-8 PSI (max 8.4), comes standard with kit
- Black: 6-10 PSI (max 11.2), required for high-boost. Will increase throttle response and produces a more powerful seat-of-the-pants feeling
- Double-Black: 8-12 PSI, not suggested for any application, will may demand more octane than Av-Gas
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I need to configure my kit for different scenarios?
- Intercooled or Non-Intercooled kit
- Adjustable or Non-adjustable control box
- High Energy ™ Premium clutch kit
- Black Actuator
How long does it take to install?
- Injectors only: 2 hours
- Injectors and Fuel Controller: 3 hours
Can BoonDocker install this product?
Where are the installation instructions?
The installation instructions are provided below. Please click on the image to download the PDF. We suggest you browse the instructions before you determine if you want to install this product yourself or if you want a dealer to install.
How do I get my tune(s) for my BoonDocker Control Box?
We provide tunes for download: downloads.boondocker.com
Does BoonDocker offer an ECU Re-flash option?
Yes, we offer ECU re-flash options. However, at this time, our re-flash(es) work in conjunction with our piggyback fuel controller
Why does BoonDocker use a piggyback fuel controller?
We utilize a piggyback-style fuel controller for several reasons. Primarily, to electronically control boost. BoonDocker is the ONLY kit on the market that uses active electronic boost control, meaning your sled will work, regardless of conditions.
How do I need to configure my clutching?
Please visit our Clutching page for this application
Can I install this product myself?
This product requires a moderate skill level to install. A mechanically inclined person can easily tackle this project. We suggest that you look at the instructions and determine if you need assistance from our service department or one of our dealers.
Are any specialty tools required?
You will need a secondary-clutch compression tool to install the clutch kit. Intercooled kits require cutting tools and a drill. Otherwise, simple hand tools are required.
Do you have an E85 tune
No, we don't produce E-85 tunes.
Is the Kit complete
The Fuel System Expansion Package is complete, other than clutching and actuator, with everything you need to have av-gas fun.
(click image for instructions)
MADE IN THE USA
Hand crafted products built in Idaho