High Energy™ Weight Set for Arctic Cat
Regular price $250.00
Unit price per
The BoonDocker High Energy™ Clutch Kit for Arctic Cat provides the best off-the-line throttle response, excellent midrange, and impressive top-end performance. This kit includes the revolutionary BoonDocker weights for the best performance in any category.
**Weights ONLY. Our High Energy™ Capsules (sold separately) are REQUIRED for this product!**
For the Arctic Cat snowmobile enthusiast that demands the highest performance, the High Energy™ Clutch Kit from BoonDocker is a configurable and tuneable system that includes the revolutionary BoonDocker weights. Factory race teams along side industry pros like Chris Burandt and Dan Adams choose these weights for their tested and winning performance in each of the three categories: Off-the-Line, Midrange, and Top-End.
- Rippier on the bottom end
- Pulls harder through the mid-range
- Higher top speeds
- 30-day guarantee
For the trail rider, the weekend warrior, the meadow masher, the racer, or the snowmobile professional that wants the best performing clutch system, the BoonDocker High Energy™ Clutch Kit for Arctic Cat M8000 will produce performance you can feel and performance that won't be beat.
So, go ahead and line 'em up. We guarantee the performance and value of our BoonDocker clutch kits with a 30-day No-Questions-Asked Guarantee. Who else in the industry makes a claim like that?
800cc Arctic Cat Snowmobile Suggested Base Weight Chart
|Elevation||Stock||Big Bore||Low Boost||High Boost|
*Requires helix and springs
|Capsule #||Mass (g)|
Fit and Compatibility
- 2018+ Arctic Cat M8000 (Ascender/Alpha) ✔
- Stock ✔
- Improved ✔
- Mod ✔
- Naturally Aspirated ✔
- Big Bore ✔
- Turbo ✔
This item is for our base weights ONLY. Kit includes a set of (3) three base weights. Capsules ordered separately.
Stats and Specs
- Refer to charts for specific configuration(s)
- Weight / Capsule Stats & Specs
- Adjustable / Tuneable while weights are installed in your sled
- Adjustability is focused on fine-tuning based on power level and elevation (ie, the same base weight is not appropriate for different power levels or widely different elevations)
- Preferred weight of factory race teams and industry professionals
- Machined, stainless steel construction
- Precisely machined capsules thread in easily and securely
- Hardened for durability and longevity
- Replaceable fiber bushings are pre-installed\
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to install?
- Base Clutch Kit: 15 minutes
Can BoonDocker install this product?
Where are the installation instructions?
The installation instructions are provided below. Please click on the image to download the PDF. We suggest you browse the instructions before you determine if you want to install this product yourself or if you want a dealer to install.
How do I need to configure my adjustable weights?
Please refer to the user manual, which is outlined in the first few pages of the installation instructions (posted below).
Can I install this product myself?
This product is easy to install. A mechanically inclined person can easily tackle this project. We suggest that you look at the instructions and determine if you need assistance from one of our dealers.
Are any specialty tools required?
- Base Clutch Kit: Simple hand tools only. A primary clutch compression tool is helpful, though
- Premium Clutch Kit: As above plus a secondary compression tool is REQUIRED (coming soon)
- Ultra-Premium Clutch Kit: <1 hour
I already have some parts of this kit, can you take them out?
Absolutely! If you wish to take components out of this kit, please build your custom clutch kit (click here). Need a consultation on this? Message us and we'd be happy to go as far as adding the correct items to your cart!
(click image for instructions)
MADE IN THE USA
Hand crafted products built in Idaho