Talon™ Clutch Kits for Polaris Patriot 9R
Regular price $300.00
Unit price per
The BoonDocker Talon™ Clutch Kit for Polaris Patriot 9R provides the best out of the box throttle response, excellent midrange, and better top-end performance. This kit includes the revolutionary BoonDocker weights for the best performance in any category.
For the Polaris snowmobile enthusiast that demands the highest performance, the Talon™ Clutch Kit from BoonDocker is a configurable and tuneable system that includes the revolutionary BoonDocker weights. Factory race teams along side industry pros like Chris Burandt choose these weights for their tested and winning performance in each of the three categories: Off-the-Line, Midrange, and Top-End.
- Rippier on the bottom end
- Pulls harder through the mid-range
- Higher top speeds
- 30-day guarantee no questions asked money-back guarantee
Note: Some vehicles break springs faster than others. Springs and belts are not returnable or refundable. There is no "lifespan" guarantee on springs or belts.
We've done the hard work for you, refer to our Weight Chart below for your recommended weight.
Based on a 2023 9R Khaos 155 QD2
The chart below is given to you to help decipher what each capsule is.
-This option is appropriate for any rider that wants to wake-up their sled. These kits are available across all the base weights
- Three base weights, figured from the chart above
- Three sets of our high energy capsules.
Fit and Compatibility
- 2023+ Polaris Patriot 9R✔
Stats and Specs
- Click here to shop our entire High Energy clutch line for Polaris.
- Detailed charts and additional information to help you understand the components
- Individual component listings
- Create a custom-order or to order spare or replacement parts for your BoonDocker High Energy™ clutch system!
- Weight / Capsule Stats & Specs
- Adjustable / Tuneable while weights are installed in your sled
- Adjustability is focused on fine-tuning based on power level and elevation (ie, the same base weight is not appropriate for different power levels or widely different elevations)
- Preferred weight of factory race teams and industry professionals
- Machined, stainless steel construction
- Precisely machined capsules thread in easily and securely
- Hardened for durability and longevity
- Replaceable fiber bushings are pre-installed
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the optimal RPM range for my sled?
The patriot 9R runs best at roughly 8400 RPM
How long does it take to install?
- Base Clutch Kit: 15 minutes
- Super Kit: 15 minutes+
Can BoonDocker install this product?
Where are the installation instructions?
The installation instructions are provided below. Please click on the image to download the PDF. We suggest you browse the instructions before you determine if you want to install this product yourself or if you want a dealer to install.
How do I need to configure my adjustable weights?
Please refer to the user manual, which is outlined in the first few pages of the installation instructions (posted below).
Can I install this product myself?
This product is easy to install. A mechanically inclined person can easily tackle this project. We suggest that you look at the instructions and determine if you need assistance from one of our dealers.
Are any specialty tools required?
- Base Clutch Kit: Simple hand tools only. A primary clutch compression tool is helpful, though
- Premium Clutch Kit: As above plus a secondary compression tool is REQUIRED
I already have some parts of this kit, can you take them out?
Absolutely! If you wish to take components out of this kit, please build your custom clutch kit from our BoonDocker Clutching page. Need a consultation on this? Message us and we'd be happy to go as far as adding the correct items to your cart!
Is the Kit complete
The BoonDocker High Energy™ Clutch Kit is complete, with everything you need to increase the performance and fun-factor of your snowmobile.
**Instructions are coming soon**
(click image for instructions)
MADE IN THE USA
Hand crafted products built in Idaho